We Are Growing!
At Commercial Air Control, you will have the opportunity to apply your technical expertise and problem solving skills on a broad range of exciting and challenging projects every day! We are constantly on the look-out for talented individuals interested in the HVAC and Energy Efficiency fields to join our team.
If you are an engineer or an experienced service technician interested in building an exciting career in a fast-paced and challenging environment, send your resume to email@example.com and we will be happy to invite you to discuss your career prospects in our fast growing company. Also be sure to visit this page often to see if any of the advertised opportunities is right for you.
We currently have the following career opportunities open. All positions with generous benefits and compensation package and opportunity for advancement.
HVAC Construction Project Manager
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Self-starter capable of managing multiple construction projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to read job plans and specifications.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, and codes for commercial construction.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Attention to detail. Must be able to finish a job 100%
- Must be friendly, professional and capable of building rapport with our customers.
- Establishes project goals and objectives with input from the office for subcontractors, vendors, and assigned personnel.
- Communicates project goals and objectives with assigned subcontractors and vendors.
- Provides supervisory, scheduling, estimating and material procurement support as required.
- Scheduling and managing projects, workers and sub-contractors.
- Developing positive working relationships with our customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Problem solving in the field.
- Resolves complex coordination issues with subcontractors
- Promotes team work.
- Ability to communicate professionally at all levels of the organization and with external contacts.
- 5+ years construction background is required
- Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction.
HVAC Design Mechanical Engineers
We are currently seeking multiple experienced HVAC/Plumbing Design Mechanical Engineers to join our growing team. Potential signing bonuses for qualified candidates, work life balance and full benefits.
This individual will be part of an integrated team performing mechanical engineering services. We are looking for a team member who can function independently, collaborate on a team level, manage multiple assignments, and contribute to the growth of our company.
- HVAC and Plumbing engineering for Commercial, Institutional, and Industrial buildings.
- Energy auditing responsibilities.
- Collaborate with other engineers.
- Systems trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving and personal interactions.
- Assign tasks to project team members, receive assignments, and share energy simulation technical expertise.
- 3-10 years of HVAC & Plumbing experience required.
- BSME required.
- WA Professional Engineer License preferred.
- LEED AP Preferred.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, and AutoCAD 2012.
- Experience with Construction Administration preferred.
- Revit and AutoCAD MEP experience required.
- 2 years minimum REVIT experience required.
- Broad knowledge and competencies in complex commercial mechanical and control systems.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the desire for career growth.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated success managing client relationships, staff, and projects.
- Experience in sustainable design / LEED AP is desired, but not required.
- Candidates with REVIT experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- REVIT: 2 years
- HVAC & Plumbing: 3 years
HVAC Service Technicians and Pipe Fitters (multiple positions)
A strong background in Commercial and Industrial HVAC with a minimum of 5 years experience. We offer a very competitive salary in addition to health and dental insurance, paid vacations and holidays. You will receive a Co. van to take home, cell phone, and an excellent tool replacement policy. This job requires a MA gas service license and EPA certification. If you have these licenses we are interested in talking to you, please apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- HVAC: 5 years
- Must have good driving record
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Demonstrate ability to use current Android/Apple technology for communications and field reporting
- A willingness to work until the last job of the day is done
- An honest and gentle approach with all of our customers
- Potential for $1,000 Sign on Bonus after 90 days of employment, depending on performance
- Steady employment year round, no layoffs or 20 hour work weeks in the winter.
- Performance Pay; YOU ultimately determine your hourly rate
- Company van for daily work and transportation
- Paid travel time after your first half hour
- Paid Vacation after 1 year of employment
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vehicle with Company Gas card
19 Rantoule St
Weymouth, MA 02190